- 2-4 times richer in heart health omega 3 fatty acids
- Lower in Saturated fats and higher in the "good" Unsaturated fats
- 3-5 times higher in CLA (contributes to weight loss in humans)
- Loaded with over 400% more Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) and E
- Significantly lower in calories
And it's not just the meat that's better for you... According to a recent study by the University of Aberdeen; Organic Milk has up to 71% more Omega 3 than non-organic milk.
For a list of Australian companies which produce grass fed beef go to http://www.haverickmeats.com.au/